PRACTICESPre-Marital, Marital and Post-Marital Relationships
Crafting LGBT Relationship Agreements
Child Custody Issues
Child Support Issues
Dissolution of Non-Marital Relationships
Cross-Jurisdictional (Domestic and Foreign) Conflicts
EDUCATIONBucknell University, B.A.
Loyola University Chicago School of Social Work, MSW
Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D.
- 2004, New York
Ms. Jacobi-Parisi concentrates her practice in all areas of matrimonial and family law.She is experienced handling complicated custody cases, particularly custody matters involving children with special needs. Ms. Jacobi-Parisi is experienced in negotiating prenuptial, separation and settlement agreements and she also has litigation and trial experience in New York’s Family and Supreme courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Jacobi-Parisi was a partner at a premiere boutique matrimonial firm. Prior to that Ms. Jacobi-Parisi was a staff attorney with the Legal Aid Society, Juvenile Rights Practice where she represented children in legal proceedings in the Bronx Family court.
- Member, Board of Directors of Promise Project, a non-profit organization associated with Columbia University that supports and works with underserved children with learning disabilities
- Co-Chair and executive committee member, New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- New York State Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education Committee (2014-2016) and Annual Meeting and Summer Meeting Continuing Legal Education Committee (2014-2016)
- Co-Chair, New York Women’s Bar Association, Family Law and Matrimonial Committee (2008-2010)
- Member, New York City Bar Association, Matrimonial Law Committee (2011-2013)
- Mayerson Abramowitz & Kahn, LLP, Partner
- Family Court Trial Institute II: Support Hearings, Enforcement and Downward Modifications, New York State Bar Association, May 2017
- Settlement Agreements & Stipulations: Polishing Your Provisions and Keeping Current with Case Law, Westchester County Bar Association, April 2017
- Basic Matrimonial Law Practice, New York State Bar Association, May 2016
- Top Issues When Navigating Your Client Through an International Divorce, Association of Divorce Financial Planners, December 2015
- Practical Skills – Family Court Practice: Custody, Child Protective Proceedings and Ethics, New York State Bar Association, May 2015
- Basic Matrimonial Law Practice, New York State Bar Association, April 2014
- Real Dilemmas; Practical, Ethical Solutions, New York State Bar Association, January 2013
- E-Evidence Basics, The Appellate Division, Fourth Department and the Family Court Committee of the Bar Association of Erie County, March 2011
- Best Lawyers (2012-Present)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2013-Present)